Thursday, February 18, 2010

Snippets of CNY

Random snippets to depict my Chinese New Year.

#1 The wallpaper in my room - romantic-nya.

#2 Mum thinks I am outdated but I am just in love with vintage

#3 Helmet hair

#4 Meeting and fighting with my sister in person after a long time

#5 Family portrait while waiting for reunion dinner

#6 Trained Chuck to rollover while missing my Shiro all the way

#7 Look, it's my Mum and her rock'n'roll hair

#8 Tis' the season to give money

#9 Long live chor yat and ang pau

#10 Walking on sunshine

#11 Gone are the cereal+soy milk breakfast

#12 Shouldn't have given aviators as valentine's gift

#13 Finally a taste of papaya after a year

#14 'Fook'

#15 Isi hati time with Chuck

#16 Bed of salad greens with ba gua

#17 The nosy one

How was your Chinese New Year?

0 Hikari*fications!:

Post a Comment

Got Hikari*-fied?