Saturday, March 15, 2008

Cave-clan

After the grand introduction of my house yesterday, it is time I show you the very humble begining of it. . . and by humble, I really mean it.

The state of the 'un-furnished' house 2 weeks ago.





The very 'state-of-the-art' condition of my house a week ago. Take note of the extremely high tech television set (with an elongated antenna and screwdriver to change channels) and vacuum cleaner (with speaker function) shown here along with Mr Caveman and Ms Cavewoman.

Being the creative Cave-clan, we converted two spare mattresses and a very WenJi bed sheet into a brand NEW SOFA! Here, subject is eating grapes while watching very teeny men play cricket on the extra teeeeny TV.

Since it is late ady, I shall introduce you to the nature-side of our house - the vegetable patch and pets~

0 Hikari*fications!:

Post a Comment

Got Hikari*-fied?