Friday, March 14, 2008

Melby Me

All members of the Marshall nest welcomed the Internet last night.
And suddenly, everyone seemed to be so busy with work. . . .
Time to update everyone about my humble (still thin) begining here in Melby~

I have finally settled down in my beloved nest with two other ah ma's who are downing cheese cakes and ordering french fries through Uncle Tan, after a session of soil digging at the backyard. Where am I in the picture? Well, cooking some very currydish which ended up sour (?). Stupid instructions on the packet.

By the way, we just got a new sofa bed, coming in 2 hours' time! Ordered it through phone just to realize there is not enough cash at home. Uncle Tan again la. . .


Lemme show you some non-airbrushed pictures of my nest since the other two mother birds are showering.

This here is my room which receives very very much LOVE from the sun in the evenings. And although it might seem messy, never let your eyes deceive you. Believe your heart, believe in me. My very spacious living room (often used by WenJi to practice her sudden dances). Empty now, but not after tonight! My sofa bed, fiery red sofa bed is coming! But for the time being, we kinda dumped a set of mattress there as a temporary couch. Then there is the old TV we use so often for entertainment. How old is the TV? Hm . . . Dear WenJi brought over her PS1 and dancing-carpet (dun ask me why. . but for exercise apparently) but the ports/ cables for connecting the PS1. . . . could not be found on the TV!

Chinese New Year will be a year-long event in this nest.

There is no reason to call this house unfurnished. In fact, we have so much BASKETS, RUGS and SPICES! Oh, and a rice cooker (canggih stuff) and hotpot-(erm) pot from Malaysia. Who brought it here? Aww. . . . dun make me say it.

This is by far the latest addition into the nest, dining table/ working table as we look on to the green green backyard.

Basically that is it about my house and I am not gonna show you the picture of the front of my nest. I dun want any stalkers, like Steve who might track me down and resume his stalking from Brisbane. I dun wan.

0 Hikari*fications!:

Post a Comment

Got Hikari*-fied?