Friday, September 25, 2009

Lately

Hi all. It has been a while since I have updated this rant-box of mine.

Remember my short hair more than a month back?

It has become the floppy boy cut ala Nick Carter in the 1990s.







The little Shiro in my arms around a month back. . .

Is now the A-Lot-More-Bigger Shiro (but still quite little) at 12 weeks old!
Oh and remember the cute sleeping poses of baby Shiro?




Bigger-Shiro's sleeping style is more crazy than cute right now.

Work starts from 7 a.m. for me everyday. I have to leave by 6.30 a.m. since workplace is about 20 minutes away by car which in turn means I have to wake up the latest by 5.45 a.m. since I have my whole morning routine to complete (facewash --> dress-up --> make-up --> cereal --> GO!)


Work ends at 11 a.m. at workplace number 1. Then I will have to take a 1-hour long journey to the city for Workplace number 2. Lunch is usually an express home-made sandwich (e.g. sandwich with banana+honey, avocado+honey, can of tuna, slice of cheese, nutella).

Usually the journey involves trains, trams and several drops of rain given the windy and wet weather of later. Work at ends at 4.30 p.m. and another 40 minutes spent in the train getting back to Clayton. If luck is not on my side, I will be stuck in a train during the peak hours and that means - standing and not being tall enough to hang on to a handle bar, sardine-packed and suffocated.
It all ends in a sigh of relief as I indulge in preparing dinner for everyone at 6 p.m. and a hot shower at 8.30 p.m. (in between there will be lots of praising/disciplining/screaming at Shiro).

It is always fun to think of what to cook and how to cook them. The funnest part is seeing the outcome though!

By the time I am done with showering it is usually 9 p.m. Exhaustion will seep in slowly as my eyes give way to mighty gravity.

Unhappening? I beg to differ.

Remember the barriers we put up to prevent Shiro from roaming the house and being a destroyer? Well, guess who has been practicing his jumps?


After doing experiments to ascertain, guess who has to buy a new crate for Shiro?

0 Hikari*fications!:

Post a Comment

Got Hikari*-fied?