Saturday, September 5, 2009

Pictures that have been missing

It has been soooooooooooooooooo long since I took any pictures of anything/anyone other than Shiro.

I have not been taking pictures of myself. Vanity, self-love gone to point zero. I haven't had moments of "Oooh, I look pretty good today" or "Yatta, great outfit choice!" or "Flat tummy day alert!" for a long time now.

I have not been taking pictures of me and Ray. The truth is, we seldom took any pictures together - not the self-taken ones, even. I am sometimes too shy for that. Eventhough I do think it is cute when other couples do that and think it is a good way to store memories (of while we are still young, considerably young).

When we first started the relationship, I was too shy to do so, he was too thick to do so/realize. A year later, we were in different countries. Another year later, I was all shy again to do so and he was still too thick to realise. A few more months later, I was not hoping anymore and he was still too thick to do anything. Now, I am too busy with Shiro, eating and battling the economy crisis while he is too busy with Shiro, eating and battling the economy crisis as well.

I have not been taking pictures with friends. Hm, just kind of lost the enthusiasm to? Or maybe I am drawn towards the stereotypical view that adults don't go trigger-happy/crazy (as in on their cameras) at every single kacang event on earth? And so, to snap no pictures and have not visual memories of my life so far this year?

Hence, I made a resolution on a Sunday morning spent cleaning poop of beloved Shiro's (the 'aromatherapy' cleared my mind I guess).

Time for more pictures.

Less holding back.

I have cut short all my hair.
I have cleared my backyard.
I have cleaned up poop.

Decluttering always feels so good.

0 Hikari*fications!:

Post a Comment

Got Hikari*-fied?