Sunday, September 19, 2010

Supposed to be vs. Wanting to be

I hope to be stronger than this.

As I lament about my world becoming grey and the ground beneath me crumbling, I can't help but think that I should be stronger than this.

After all, there is nothing that cannot be solved in this world, right? Or at the very least, there should be nothing that cannot be solved in this world, right?

After all, isn't it a bit cruel to us mere humans if despite the effort, determination, persistence and faith from little beings like us, we are still destined to failing at what we set out to achieve?

Past incidences or experience might have proved me wrong, but I choose to believe in working hard, holding on, believing strongly and persisting incessantly till I see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I truly believe so and I work very hard to remind myself so every day.

So, the mere thought that I should be stronger than this somehow reminds me of the positive self I once was not too long ago.

0 Hikari*fications!:

Post a Comment

Got Hikari*-fied?