Thursday, July 24, 2008

Accounting Urghhhhh

If you read my last post, you would certainly know that I am currently being badly tortured by Accounting. Now, here's an update: Patent Law, Business Law and the to-be-released-on-Monday Intellectual Property Law exam results, are also torturing me at the same time.



And I am having a BBQ tonight, what the hell!


I have always been right when I rejected Accountings all through my life (until this pathetic point) and associated the then-wannabe Accountant, Mr Eric Fong, to balding-mumbling-middle-aged-men.


Why the sudden resentment towards Accounting (although it is really hardly sudden. . . )? Well, I just spent the last 1 hour with two Quality-Assured personal Accountants of mine (WenJi and Amy), doing my very FIRST Balance Sheet and Income Statement, with Accrual Accounting using Microsoft Excel. Don't even bother asking me to explain further as you will not understand. . . . . if I am the one explaining. Go Wiki la, what century ady a!


This is no exaggeration at all, mind you. Prepare yourself for a very scary picture of my current place and also state of mind.



Exactly. Do you wanna be doing this?


Or would you rather . . .


. . be eating Trampoline and grinning full-heartedly unbeknownst of the terror awaiting you in a week's time?


Okay, both sounds equally bad but, at least Trampoline was in the last picture!


Winter has gotten harsher now. In fact, there was a hailstorm when I was walking back from the bus loop on Monday night. Luckily I have my very own RACV on standby 24/7. Why I get such a privilege? Leng lui lo. . . *Wink of convince*.


So, I made a few new friends who I cannot live without lately. Not WenJi of course, she is just someone who sleeps in my room every night. We are not close at all. Not close at all. :-)


My current best friends are: High socks, heaters, large coats, gloves, boiling-hot water, sunshine and boots! In fact, I jus realized that they are always in pictures with me. See. . .

It is amazing how sunlight is like the baddie of all baddies back in Malaysia, while over here you chase the sunlight,. . . for the sunlight. This is what my Mum always say to be acts of Zin Gwet Teu (Keji Tulang).


Speaking of my Mum, the High Empress will be coming on the 11th of August together with two other Empresses (Grandma and Auntie) and a Fat Emperor (my Bro!). I am so gonna be a Slave then. Slave to all these royalties and also to my beloved course which will be giving me the excitement of an exam, 3 assignments and the ongoing project all in 2 weeks. Joy. Pure joy. But frankly, I can't wait to see them! Having not seen me for half a year, my stock price must have increased a lot, as compared to those of puny Lowena and Ivy's, ah ha ha ha ha~ Can't wait!


I just hope Mum will not comment on the fact that I got fleshier. After all, I am trying to cultivate some curves as I ready myself for the transition from 'cute' and 'pretty' to 'sexy' and 'sultry'. But being a highly confidential project, I will not share more of how the progress is. After all, I don't really want all the females out there following me. Then I might have to publish a book or devise some kinda formula and sort out all those copyright or trademarking prob *(Oh gosh, please lemme pass Intellectual Property Law, please please please).

Anyway, I am sure this project of mine is working as my face has gotten oh-so-curvier. IT reminds me of a pau/bun. Yeah, soft and fluffy and. . . *I'll let you fill in the blank*.

Ooops! Time to wrap up Accounting (who cares if the accounts are not balanced, important meh?) and start preparing for the BBQ~


BBQ in winter. Drooling in winter :-)





Next week I will be presenting about my dream career and how I plan to attain it. A really interesting one, as until now, I am not so sure of what I really want. Not a very clear picture of the future, but at least now it is some vague something I can shape and dare to dream about. To have a starting point is comforting. To have the little confidence to be able to achieve or do something about it, is all the while, the most important thing I gained so far.


Just started preparing for the presentation and after compiling the list of careers I have considered throughout my life, . . . it kinda scared me, just by looking at that list. That very LONG list of everything under the sun.

0 Hikari*fications!:

Post a Comment

Got Hikari*-fied?