Thursday, July 31, 2008

Caterpillar and Aaron Kwok

Identity crisis is going on in my Melby life.

Due to a mini pimple crisis on my forehead, I decided to clip up my fringe on Tuesday.
And I looked like Shin Chan.

Both our eyebrows resembling caterpillars, big fat caterpillars.

So, I decided to wear down my fringe.


And I looked like the 1990's Aaron Kwok.

Notice the floppy hair and the handsome face. The 1990's standard.

Why don't I do something about it?

No Money la, what do you expect? It is the curse of the high currency rate here in Aussie and the higher service fees charged. The result? Floppy 90's fringe with two contrasting tones of colour and a more contrasting caterpillar-like eyebrows.


With such a depressing hair image rite now, the coldness of winter is only dampening my mood further. So badly that, extremely small, fluffy, cute and simple stuffs can make me super excited for a split second.

First, to see Mist coming outta ur every breath. Makes me feel like a mystical creature, not scrap that, Mystical 'Being', one that produces all the Mist in Ivalice. . keke.

Second, the sudden appearance of cotton candies, pink and fluffy! Knowing how life-less the bunch of us are rite now, me and my coursemates were literally thrilled to see some colour in our life. Before gobbling it all up and proceeded to go on a sugar-high. For wine and cheese on the same day, there was a candy cocktail~ higher on sugar by 5 pm.

Yani and I and the cotton candy :-)

For some reasons, pictures of me and Chitra never turn out rite!

Regardless, I finally found one picture of me, without the caterpillar eyebrows and Aaron Kwok fringe year 1990.

YES!
Had an interesting presentation yesterday! Talking about our dream careers. The presenter before me had the courtesy to ask whether he could use a picture of me in his presentation. Being nice, I said yes. So he proceeded to put a picture of me dozing off in class and told everyone that I was his Personal Assistant and blablabla. The 'blablabla' as I could not interpret anything he said after that as I was stunned and my face was buried in my hands. And I was the second one to step to the front after that.
Prof Vitale who will be giving a talk about our course in Monash Malaysia today said, as I was waiting to make a start while the others were giving feedback to the presenter before me, "We better hurry before Loretta dozes off in front."
I feel loved.

0 Hikari*fications!:

Post a Comment

Got Hikari*-fied?