Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Puppy-love-sick

At this moment, I really really really really want a puppy.

Isn't it nice to have a companion waiting for you at home, one that prances on you as soon as you open the door and then snuggles up to you, demanding for every bit of your attention?

It gets better when they look at you with those darn cute puppy dog eyes and barks ever so adorably in agreement with what you said.

How could anyone resist a puppy?

Well, my mum and sis can. In fact, there was once when my Sis was chased a few laps around our grandparents' place, complete with her earth shattering screams, made every single person in the household took notice, only to find her stumbling back into the house and . . . a 2 month-old, less than 30 cm talll puppy behind her.

Now that I am in Melby on my own, I should be getting myself a puppy! One to call my own!
I am now wailing inside everytime I come across anything that suggests 'puppy'.

0 Hikari*fications!:

Post a Comment

Got Hikari*-fied?