Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Clown

We think of ourselves as strong, when we say we don't need anyone else.
We think of ourselves as mature, when we say we don't want anything else.
We think of ourselves as rational, when we say we don't desire for something else.

But, I would rather be weak, immature and irrational than to not need anyone else, want anything else or desire for something else. In other words, I would rather be weak, immature and irrational than to allow everything to pass by before me without capturing the moment or creating a memory out of it.

For it will just lose its meaning and become just another day in my life.

Maybe it is just me.
I do not need anyone to agree with me or see it my way.

Anticipation just builds up disappointment.
This is one lesson I learnt.

Maybe, just maybe. I should channel this energy of mine or build up my anticipation only when it is worth it.

What is the point of waking up to a supposingly meaningful day only to sleep to an unworthy and disappointing night? Just makes you feel like a clown.

0 Hikari*fications!:

Post a Comment

Got Hikari*-fied?