Thursday, August 7, 2008

@))

This is my 200th post.

And, I really cannot believe I am gonna blog about (!!!!)

TMR'S PATENT LAW EXAM.

Such a nice date eh, coinciding with the Olympics.

Such an awkward date eh, in the middle of the semester.

Such a memorable date eh, for some reasons :-D

In fact it was so awkward that it is hardly believable to others.

Amy: Wah, kiasu. Studying a?
Me: No la! Got exam on Friday!
Amy: Oh. . . You mean test a?
Me: No la. Exam wor.
Amy: Huh?? Why?? Why??

Law is so torturous. Can't wait till I get over n done with Business Law and begone law forever and ever and ever and ever in my life!

P/s: I just saw my own house using Streetview! Freaky-nya! No more hanging bras and panties near the front window. Our one and only entertainment at home - GONE!

0 Hikari*fications!:

Post a Comment

Got Hikari*-fied?