Saturday, August 30, 2008

Hair

Remember what I look like? People out there who I haven't met in ages?


I had poodle like, two-tone coloured, curly locks.


And a 1990's Aaron Kwok fringe.


But if you think I still look like this now. You are wrong! Make an effort to come see me more then :-)

This IS Me.

I coloured my hair a darker shade of Chestnut. So it looks a shade lighter than my original hair colour. The hairdresser layered it for me really, layered it. The hairdresser did, I emphasize. :'( Gave myself a shorter fringe, which regretfully looked like one I had back in Sandakan. And had them blew straight for me.

It looked pretty ok, except that everytime I see myself in the mirror, I see an imposition of the 5Sains2 name tag and the marshmallow like high school uniform on me. Ish-nya.

But my hair is back to its curly roots. 2 hairdressers who blew straight for me over here, had told me that I looked better with straight hair. Before any thoughts of a nasty comeback for this comment flashes across your minds (read: Steve, Choo and Lowena), I do think it might be influenced by the $250 price tag for hair straigtening here.

0 Hikari*fications!:

Post a Comment

Got Hikari*-fied?