Saturday, August 30, 2008

KKK


This is our 'Amazing Thailand'. Seriously I dunno what was so funny.

Went to K-Box with my sista's back in July. So why am I blogging about it only now? Well, suddenly it hit me that there might be less and less chances of us doing this all together again. After all, Shirley will continue being lazy to go out and wake up after 12 pm . . . :P No la, she will be returning Malaysia soon. After her graduation ceremony :-( Truth is, if only I could stop her from graduatin, I would :P Kidding na~~

Here is to the two prettiest ones in Science. In that room. On that day.

Can you identify who are those in this picture. Just a small reminder: The camera's scope was small, our faces never too big.



And yes, we sing Thai songs. More like backing vocals to Amy, singing one or two lines right and the others a mess. Yok Mei Kun and Dae Long, are the only ones I know. Unlike the multi talented SiewChin who even promised to rap me a song in Thai. I remember, and am waiting.

This post is sealed with a kiss to 'Amazing Thailand'.

**So hopefully the January trip to Bangkok will happen!*

0 Hikari*fications!:

Post a Comment

Got Hikari*-fied?