Friday, August 22, 2008

Broken

We have electricians to fix electric circuits.

We have dentists to fix rotten teeth.

We have surgeons to fix failed organs.

We have antibodies to fix invading viruses.

We have antivirus to fix computer viruses.

For everything broken in this world, there is something out there to fix them.

So what is out there to fix this broken something in me?
Pinpoint it to me.
Dig it out for me.
Bury in into the deepest of the groud for me.
Seal it away from me.
Promise me it will never come back to haunt me again.

Why am I being so dependent.
Devoured by my inner critic.
Swallowed by my inner critic's interpretation of harsh reality.
Misled and lost under the influence of this inner critic.
Quivering inside, but toughening the illusion of strength outside.

What is wrong with me?
Can I just be dependent and weak for this one time and have someone to fix this broken me?

0 Hikari*fications!:

Post a Comment

Got Hikari*-fied?