Monday, December 15, 2008

Reminder reminder!

18th December 2008, 4 pm.
Loretta's Graduation
at
Robert Blackwood Hall, Monash Clayton
Flowers, presents, PSP, PS3, cards, the dress at Forever New
*******
Those are the things I wanted to remind everyone of you of, in a short note kinda style. You can try making it into an acronym if it helps you to remember it better :-)
Anyway, been real busy since the FAMILY arrived (a day earlier than I thought!) and real tired after all thee walking around the city, checking if Mum is at the end of the line, teaching them about using Metcards and fulfilling their humongous appetite. Not forgetting crying a river when I was given my first "you-are-over-your-credit-limit". My money. . . (not technically my money la, but the money in my account. . . ).
But things are happy and I'll spread the happiness soon, IF it sustains (that means, no fight, no quarrels, no squabbles, no injuries [Lowena PK-ed within the first 5 minutes in the city wahahaha]).

0 Hikari*fications!:

Post a Comment

Got Hikari*-fied?