Friday, February 20, 2009

Conversations throughout my life

Trademark themes in conversations throughout my life

"Kah ah, I tell you to eat ah!" "Kah Kah, you are so cute just like a little doll!"

"I don't friend you" "I pretend to friend you only"

". . . .hermit. . . hermit. . . ."

"We all join Army Camp together!" "Damn it, HE made us join this Army Camp and went vacationing in Hong Kong!"

"Hey, I think he likes her, definitely la" "Wah, he is damn good looking!"

"You going to A-Level or MUFY one?" "Choo you said MUFY why suddenly A-Level one!?"

"Biotech ah, a lot of pretty girls, you sure you can join?" "Engineering all guys one you know!"

"Hi, I am Loretta, so you are from CIMP?" "Eh, how can this report be due in 4 days' time?"

"G'Day, my name is Loretta and I am from Malaysia. How about you?" "You shy, I shy, then how?" "INSTANTLY - INSPIRATION REVIVED!"

"Lo, are you one a diet again? Fat? Where got! Er, a bit only la" "Sigh, so Master or working our butts off?"

"G'Day, so we don't have any semester breaks for this course?" "If I can get through September/October/November, I get through the course"

"So got a job already?" "The economy nowadays is so damn good that the jobmarket is flourishing like mad, right on!"

. . . so what else anyone wanna chip in now?

0 Hikari*fications!:

Post a Comment

Got Hikari*-fied?