Sunday, November 1, 2009

Chicks ad ducklings

Have you ever touched a baby chick before?

The first time I did that was at the A Famosa Petting Zoo a good few years away. They were so tiny, fitted into my palm. Snuggly and warm. Fragile.

It is funny how some people are afraid of small fragile things when they are not of dangerous things.

Like my Grandma who faced off with a cobra and is afraid of chicks.

Like my Dad the toughie who fought in high school and was afraid of holding me and my Sis as when we were babies.


Like my late Grandpa who lived a life of gambling and smoking, and built small delicate houses from coconut shells.

I guess it is because we realise life is really precious and fragile most at its begining.

We fail to remember this most of the time in our life.
We fail to appreciate this very apparent fact.

There is so much we should treasure and smile about right now.
For we are alive and there is so much to look forward to.

0 Hikari*fications!:

Post a Comment

Got Hikari*-fied?