Saturday, May 31, 2008

MIND PLAY

The wandering mind during LAW revision.

11.48 am - Should I marinate the pork now?

11.51 am - What is this song in my mind? *think think think* Argh, stop playing in my mind ady! Oh, 'Farm Boy' from Final Fantasy 7.

12.01 pm - This is called al falcetto, I think. . . (Listening to ikimonogakari's Natsu.Koi).

12.16 pm - . . if Choo comes and is thinner than me, die la.

1.05 pm - Marinate the pork now. Eat something as well. Dun care about the bet with Choo la.

1.20 pm - What activities to do tonight? Karaoke? Hmm...

2.01 pm - Sunshine Coast? What to do there? Will it be fun in winter? Need swimsuits? Am I even going? *study study*

2.30 pm - Why is no one calling me? IT IS A SUNDAY!

2.55 pm - . . .koukai ni dete, yuruginai tamashi ni. . . okay, stop singing 'inside'!!

3.47 om - Will Luffy go save Ace? I dun wan him to die! Not after my Itachi. . .

4.02 pm - Chocolate cake.

4.45 pm I went off to Clayton town. So the struggle ended.

0 Hikari*fications!:

Post a Comment

Got Hikari*-fied?