Friday, May 9, 2008

Missy-miss-miss

Oh gosh, thinking about the 'aunties' who will be arriving in this quiet haven of me in August. . .

I suddenly started missing my Sister!?

Okay, they say absence makes the heart fonder and maybe this is turning to be freaking true! What is wrong with me?!

Dun think of her! Keep your peace of mind!

But now, I am seriously missing that chubby-face and the rest of my clan back home. :-(


This was taken during a steamboat at YiMa's house back in late 2006. I have always been the normal one :-)

A shot of our reflection on the body of our then-car. As u can see, I AM the tallest one out of ALL the females in my family. A picture paints a thousand words.

Mum, Me and Sis. Like I said, I have always been the normal and the tallest on in the family :-)

I miss taking stupid pictures with my Sis. No one manifests stupidity or perform as well, as creative and as willingly as her in these occasions! *applause*

3 generations of wholesome goodness in the family. Me, Mum, Sis and GRandma. Ah. . . I miss my fringe.
. . . .And the rest of my family too of cos.

Sis and Me in sunglasses and like you can see, our noses do not support the sunnies. Our cheeks do.

And lastly, like i said over and over again, I AM THE NORMAL ONE IN THE FAMILY :-)

Miss ya all!

0 Hikari*fications!:

Post a Comment

Got Hikari*-fied?