Saturday, May 24, 2008

otaku!

My life is completely over-run by playstations rite now. . . . .

You know this has happened when you dream about an OTAKU calling you to tell you that:


  • FF13 on PS3 was just a speculation when in fact, it was released for PS2.

  • The speculated 'Cloud' in the teaser is in fact the Cloud we have always known, loved, adored, emphatized and drooled for.

  • He cried playing that game.

The worst indication? You wake up remembering every single detail of THAT part of your dream.


These few days I have been struggling over to buy a PSP or not. And I found that I am not the only one facing this dilemma~ After all, I am the way I am now thanks to the people around me. And the people around me tend to read this blog. Since the readers of this blog are GOOD people. Then that means, the influence they emitted were GOOD and the way I am not is NO PROBLEM la. . . .

It didn't help when there are countless 'vicious vs. excited' encouragements I received. E.g.:

  • To have a bogan/coursemate who bought the limited edition Crisis Core PSP hours within the discussion and call you once he pre-ordered it and labeled you a traitor for not following suit and blasting you with endless links for online purchase and even offering to let you use his credit card for it. Bogan!

  • To have a sister who said straight away, "Okay, you want me to get it now? I contribute 20% of the money only ah. . . "

  • To have Steve saying that he is also planning to get one soon.

  • To hear the OTAKU in my earlier dream going on and on and on and on and on and on and on about Crisis Core and all the PSP perks.

  • To hear the wails of pain of this heart of mine.

It didn't help as well, that I was rejecting all negative feedbacks regarding this 'desire' of mine. E.g.:

  • Telling Yipi, "I don't want an NDS! I cannot betray Playstation! I love Sony!" (How OTAKU have I turned out!)

  • Telling Steve- "I wanna have it now! Dun wanna wait till after exams or end of the year!"

Bad omen. Bad omen.

But -

Good decision. Good decision. You reckon?

Regardless of me getting a PSP or not in the end, this has been a good break from reality to indulge in some daydreaming or imaginative-gaming (I have been visualizing what it is like to play these games on my future PSP and PS3 (ambitious eh?)). Enjoyment doesn't always comes with a hefty price tag~ it is all in the mind!


Proof? Like PoWah in this picture - enjoyment is all in his own mind (syok sendiri).

0 Hikari*fications!:

Post a Comment

Got Hikari*-fied?