Monday, November 10, 2008

Mutually exclusive

List of mutually exclusive things in my life
(One exist when the other doesn't!)
Me v Mum
Shaking my legs while sitting/standing & Mum
Messy room & Mum
Showering past 10 p.m. & Mum
Rubbing moisturiser hard on my face & Mum
Eating loudly & Mum
**This list might get too long and violent.
Me v Dad
Diet & Dad
Talking about boyfriends & Shy Dad
Being overly late & Dad
Talking bad about Tiger Woods & Dad
Me v Sis
Teasing about her boyfriend in front of Dad & Sis
Insulting/Laughing at her gaming skills & Sis
Forcing her to try on skinny jeans & Sis
Making her smell my belly button & Sis
Me & Sis talking calling me by me name
Me & Sis being overly lazy or pretending to not hear 'commands'
Me & Sis being bitchy in her blog
Me v Ray
Picking at my nails & Ray
Talking very loudly to parents on the phone & Ray
Me & Ray eating loudly
Me & Ray being critical
Me & Ray's fattening cooking style
Me & Ray drinking full cream milk
** Not a very equal proportion haha.
Me v WenJi
Whole day consumption of cereal & WenJi
Nerding in front of computer the whole day & WenJi
Me & Weird cooking style of WenJi
Me & Sudden outbursts of WenJi-ness energy
Me v Steve
Me & Steve's dun-care attitude
I-want-you-to-agree-with-me attitude & Steve
This is getting a bit too long, yawn.
Back to business law.
Me v Business Law
Fun & Business Law
Happiness & Business Law
Sunny days & Business Law
Cute babies & Business Law
Cher!!

0 Hikari*fications!:

Post a Comment

Got Hikari*-fied?