Friday, February 22, 2008

Nice weather~

I have been played over and over again by the weather of Melbourne for the past few days. Instead of being pitied on, I was mocked by words such as, "You never been here before meh?" and " Wah, so country, wear until like that not hot meh?".

Well, thing is, I trusted the weather forecast and my own intuition (very accurate intuition) everyday! So stop asking me why why why.

The weather was super hot the first 2, 3 days here, so I wore shorts and tees to stay cooler and also to show off my chilli-hot-body (ahem ahem). Then suddenly it rained early one morning, so lazy me thought that a shower would just slightly dampen the air. The heat would probably suck up all the coldness like the way it does in Malaysia. BUT.

It became chillingly cold and what more, rain poured on me. Clever, rite? Immediately, I called Mr Dri...Daniel and asked him to 'please' fetch me back for a change of nice, warm clothes. Angered by this whole thing, I decided to do the extreme.

I transformed into KAKASHI~! Nyahaha!

Black long jeans with a black long sleeved turtleneck top and a blue coat over me. Left eye closed due to my eye drops. Kakashi-ness was me.

Smart people never fall for the same trick twice, so the next day I wore another long sleeved top and long jeans. Walked out the front door being greeted by the cool morning breeze, I smiled in silent victor. Then the sun came out blazing in the afternoon, and I walked home a sweat-drenched Kakashi.

Finally today I wore a short sleeved tee (in case of hot) and long black jeans (in case of cold), with a coat tucked into my bag (in case of just anything). Must be alrite with all these preparation. Walked to campus centre and back with no weather complication. Satisfied, I sat my butt down only to receive a call asking me to return to campus centre for something else. So what else, another trip la. Only this time, . . "Eh, Daniel ah, free or not?".

0 Hikari*fications!:

Post a Comment

Got Hikari*-fied?