Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My friends and enemies and life

How's life folks!

Come on, show some !!Fire!! in you answer!
Show the !!Red Bull!! in you!
Show me your Victory Dance!
Celebrate Life!! Life!! Life!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

And now, my life.



Hi, I am Loretta. I have 5 friends. They are Lecture-Notes, Research-Everyday, Journal-Articles, Business-Gibberish and Hellish-Assignments. We are a very happy family. We are enemies with Fun, Play, Going-Out, Guiltfree-Entertainment, Time and Sleep. We don't like them at all.

From what I have just written and this picture of a stoned-Me here, well, I can just say that this is as awake as I can get.

With the few elegant roses and two very serious looking chefs in our kitchen, it is easy to mistake this area as a kitchen of a real restaurant. But that is actually Fern there cutting up something and WenJi's Mum there frying something. No matter how sophisticated this scene looked, it is actually our Clear-Out-The-Fridge / Chuck-Out-All-Expired-Stuffs / Gobble-Up-All-Things-Half-Dead-But-Not-Dead-Yet Project. WenJi's Mum just went back to Malaysia today but will be coming back in October and Fern's Mum is coming in May. My Mum? Driving around aimlessly everyday, lounging around the house growing fat and talking endlessly on the phone with me. Sigh, unemployed-people these days. Hoho, my Mum doesn't read my blog! Neh-neh.

Seems like a lot of my friends' parents will be coming down lately. Kinda excited to meet them! Not that it is my business, but it kinda makes me miss my parents. . . but not the Sis.


Can you tell what this is? Sure looks like a well-cooked and sense-tingling steak rite?

Well, you are so wrong!!

It is actually the burnt-surface of this 'cake' which was forcefully discarded! Like removing the shells of a hard boiled egg. . . get it?

Initially I was supposed to be the inventor for this cake, having discovered the recipe and engineered it together with the help of an assistant *ahem*. However, I hereby assign this invention called 'The Banana Chocolate Cake' to Mr Raymond Tan so that he can earn royalties and other monetary values by licensing out this technology or selling it to others. I dun wanna be given too much credit for this 'cake' / invention.

Sigh, things I do for people I care about. Noble!


Proof that life is always beautiful?

Failure of reviving the 4 flowers we planted in the backyard was greeted with the miraculous-blooming of flowers of some bush we never took care of in the frontyard!

0 Hikari*fications!:

Post a Comment

Got Hikari*-fied?