Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Presentation-marathon

The day after killing off 3 presentations in a week - the day I became the audience again!

Management was pretty slow as always today, or maybe it is cos of the grey skies and cold winds, so I was extra prone to dozing off. . . Well, until I heard this statement from whom I could now pronounce my favourite presenter!

"We are going to talk about leadership using AFC as an organization for the case study. Well, I didn't know what AFC was before this. Wwhen the others first mentioned it, I was pretty hungry, I thought they meant KFC", said Mr Dennis.

It totally broke the ice and everyone was laughing!

"Well, there is no 'I' in a 'team'. Hm. . . but there is an 'I' in 'leadership'. I dunno. There is an 'I' in my name as well, anyway", said Mr Dennis again.

He is just too random and funny. Loving presentations! With presentations, there are just so much interesting antics and habits you can observe, whcih you might never realize despite knowing that person for ages. . . ! I wonder what weird habits I have other than being lazy enough to not prepare cue-cards or the speech itself. I hope no one remembers any weird moments of me presenting though. . . !

Working closely with a group of diverse people can be really fun. You learn a lot and also laugh a lot. And now, it is slowly transiting into the 'eat a lot' stage. Dang, I jus gained 1 kg. And before Uncle Tan say that it is only 1 kg, can everyone please bear in mind that I am elastically-expandable but inelastically-retractable being? I balloon up and remain so for eternity!

The next time you see me 'scaring' the public with my consumption rate, please pay for all my food so that I will feel guilty or paiseh and stop eating. . . . This might be the only plan, or the last resort, to saving me.

Another interesting moment this morning:

Student A: So, B, do you mind explaining what a transformational leader does?
Student B: . . . . Erm, "transform"?

Cute!

0 Hikari*fications!:

Post a Comment

Got Hikari*-fied?