Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Melby is dangerous!

In response to ShinYee's claims of Sydney being dangerous. . .

MELBY is damn dangerous as well!

The weather suddenly became so windy that you literally freeze your ears off and shiver all over. The worst thing to happen is sudden rain. Erm, or the fact that you accidentally forgot about the forecast. Then you curse your own stupidity while hiding your ugly and sorry snivelling face.

When I was walking back home just now, high heels (after a long period of R'n'R) and long scarf, suddenly a stupid big black bird swooped past me at high speed! Just less than 15 cm from my head! How did I know? I could hear the 'whoop' sound and feel the air movement from its action! I was nearly killed by a bird.

There are muffins, pastas, croissants, chocolate bars, hot chocolate, caramel stuffs everywhere I go. Everything fattening. And I am not resisting well! Fat die me la!

Melby is so dangerous!

0 Hikari*fications!:

Post a Comment

Got Hikari*-fied?