Saturday, November 17, 2007

DIGI

Since I can't join the DiGi competition, I tot I might as well show you guys what I submitted. IT is pretty amateur but please bear with me okay! I did all these in 2 days, so please understand!

This is actually the last piece I drew. For this one, I just wanted everything to be very erm, 'Square'? For some reason I wanted to see everything squared in this dress! Wanted it to be simple and clean (no Hikki pun intended!). The shoes of course are inspired by my recent addiction to my fiery red heels! After using everything square, I tot it would be funny to add some spherical globes on the head. As for the make up, I tot an Audrey Hepburn style would be nice!

This was the second piece I drew! The black was gonna be of sily material and as usual, I couldn't quite express it through my colouring skills. I wanted it to be dark and mysterious for the dress itself but super BLING for the accessories! As for the bangles, I put them on the legs instead of hands, as I could never find a bangle small enough for my hands and yet they are too small to be forcefully inserted thru my leg! So it would be nice if these were real! And wedges! Something I am aiming for in Thai! The make up would be really of a bright hue to contrast the dark outift!

This is the first piece I drew! It all started with a conversation regarding how sexy a kimono can be. . . . Then as expected my mind wandered to everything japanese and finally to wanting to go Hokkaido, again. This is obviously heavily jap-influenced and I tot the hoody thing would look cool! When let down, it would fall slightly lower to reveal a BIT of your back. And the front part is of course sexy~ And to tell u the truth, I ady had in mind who I wanna see wearing this in case I really got to fabricate it! This decision is hugely based on the front part of this outfit *ahem*. And the shoes, I wanted it to be ninja like, although it didn't really turn out so! And after all these, I tot it would be cool if bright or even neon pink be part of the make up! Funky~

This is the third piece I drew. The inspiration? Erm, I just wanted there to be a lot of subtle flowing, floating and dancing action. And so the ribbons and the big bundle behind it. The ribbons would be of shiny sily material again to portray the liveliness of the action I want! After all that, I thought adding in a feather or two would be nice. They would sway in the air. And then I remembered Mr Jiro in one of the lives he played! So feathers on the hair as well!
How nice if I could have brought all this to live! But there is always another time~
And here I shall leave u all for 5 days while I soak up all of Thailand! What will happen in Thai? A typical conversation pre-Thai trip:
Amy: When you get out of Gate 4, u turn rite then u see me there a
Me: Ok, if i dun see u i call u la. Or u can spot my pretty face or my big group of fans.
Amy: Haha kk watever la. Maybe my fans and yours can get to know each other also.
I can't wait.



0 Hikari*fications!:

Post a Comment

Got Hikari*-fied?