Friday, November 16, 2007

Theme Park Scares

Today I got some more new pictures from the Genting Trip from QBee. Looking at these pictures, memories suddenly came pouring in. Ergh, it is almost always not good sign, when one becomes overwhelmed by memories all of a sudden. For this always happens due to partings. But in a sense, I should be grateful to realize that most of these memories are sweeter than ever. Although memories may fade with time, but the fact that they were sweet will last a lifetime.

Like usual, I was the busy one there on the phone, talking about my million dollar business up down. And no! The noise, lights, commotion, camera flash, pretty ladies - all the distractions will not affect my attention to Uncle Tan!

Group Pic Number 1. Mind you, I was the one who found this NICE and WIDE open area. Enough to accommodate all our exaggerated antics! And refrain yourself from calling me the most exaggerated one for as u can see, Elaine is just warming up. . .

Like you can see from this picture, the fakely-camera-shy PKN is starting a bit ady. But Elaine is ady competing with me. She is seriously Yin Sau Ba rite here!

And in this pic, everything is clear. PKN is not so camera shy after all for poking her butt at me. And I am levelling up slowly. But look at Elaine. Wah, definitely Fo Liu! Fire!

It all started with two cherries which were abandoned by its owner, aka. the one who ate the pudding and chucked out the cherries. Then, there was a fight over these two 'orphan' cherries. In the end, Elaine won and deposited the little 'orphan' cherries into their new warm home, with a very Wide Open Welcome Door (her mouth). I wonder where the cherries are now haha.

As you can see, although I do not go on any EXCITING rides in any theme parks, my role is definitely essential. See all the ah sau(s) giving me their bags in the first pic. Well, it made me a Super Handbag Ah Sau, or in my words, a Human Bag Hanger. And later, QBee joined me for this role. I am so very extremely important.

This is a mysterious pic. As in, wat was my hand doing? And that third hand! Why is it there? Someone solve this for me please. Is this a punishment for being vain? I promise I'll tell PKN to stop it.


As you can see in this picture. I am taller than 137 cm. MUCH TALLER actually. And using this ruler, after extrapolation, it would make me 165 cm.

Can you guess what happened here? Well, for some unknown reasons. Two adults bumped heads. Was it too foggy? Maybe.

It is funny how a ride can make even adults or semi-adults like us behave like kids all over again. Maybe it is the excitement or enthusiasm we lost in the course of the repetitive daily routines in life. A ride allows our inner child to re-surface. But, again, without the Human Bag Hanger, is this even possible?

In case you didn't know ady, I am on a diet to fit into a nice swimsuit in Thai! It took courage to write the last sentence, gosh. So when I met my true 'loves' in Genting, try to feel the pain from these pictures. Notice the teary eyes, the trembling lips, heavy as lead hands. I miss chocolates. I want white Chocolate now!
I am forever asked why I dun go on rides. Well, to Choo & the Gang who automatically lets me assume my Human Bag Hanger role without much pestering and persuading, I thank you. Although, I may seem like Lara Croft from the outside (wat do u mean no? at least physically ok?), I am a loser at these things. But I tried all ok!
Jerudong Park in Brunei was a nightmare to me. Let me disclose all info here muahaha.
I was tricked onto a so called boat ride which my mum declined saying that she was tired. Sneaky rat she was! It was one of those which suddenly drops down in high speed! I remember being so scared after seeing wat happened to the boat in front of me that I panicked and I lost the memory of about 3 seconds of when the boat dropped.
Then I was tricked onto another one. The Pirate Ship. Well, we sat in the middle, not much harm? Well, I bit my lips so hard it bled. So embarassing rite? I felt my butt being lifted up from my seat with every swing of the stupid ship! And I didn't open my eyes throughout the whole ride. I felt like I was on that ship for 3 hours, all the while tortured!
Then we have the mini roller-coaster in Tokyo Disneyland back when I was in Form 2 i think. Seeing a few grandmas lining up for that one I was motivated to try! Me and my mum were like, "Ah po can, we cannot?" and so we lined up for it as well. But then in the end, the Ah Po(s) really won. Every turn the small cart made, my heart left my body. I think my heart has a very high inertia. So it took some time to return to my body with every sharp turn the stupidly fast cart made.
There were a few other less scary ones which made me uneasy and suffocated. And remember the Army camp night, where we are supposed to roam the area while the people there scared us? Neh, the camp Choo made us ALL join before he left for HK (HK i think). Now u remember rite? I did not leave Po Hwa for even one second.
Speaking of Choo, the Banana Boat memory came back. A simple sightseeing trip rite? Yeah RITE. I was flung off the Banana Boat and into the deep sea. I still remember opening my eyes to nothing but darkness and a small beam of light. And I did not think of myself being Sora in Kingdom Hearts during the opening but I thought I was gonna die for sure! And that same day, on the way back to KK in a speedboat, I kept feeling I was floating up and out of the boat. So I pulled Steve's T-shirt so hard, it became longer. And cuter la.
I am very chicken at these things but I love Theme Parks for the atmosphere, the people, the excitement, the food, the photography sessions and so much more! Missing out on the rides, do not mean there is no meaning to theme parks!

0 Hikari*fications!:

Post a Comment

Got Hikari*-fied?