Monday, November 12, 2007

Time flies~~~

This is so unusual. So unusual.

I am sitting here and wondering what to do! I mean, for the whole of 9 months or a bit more than that, I have been fuming about the workload, the endless journal reading, the road crossing to get to uni, the loud Elain. . .er, the loud alarm clock, the many sleepless report nights and the suddenly POOF! Everything is gone.

This might sound just slightly stupid but I am missing my uni life ady! It has just been 3 days.

But I promise I will get used to this.

The point is, somehow I feel at a loss now as to wat to do for my future.
Do too much, u feel sorry for yourself.
Do too little, u are consumed by guilt.
Don't think about it, your mum might smack u.

But I guess it is pretty understandable to be a bit reluctant to start on anything right now. After all, freedom has never been so sweet and boredom that enjoyable. As long as we remember to buck up and continue this journey called life, then we should all be fine.

With the end of my degree, comes a few too many goodbyes which I dread. To have to part, althought not forever, with some people who have been through so much with you is never easy as it leaves u wondering when and where would u meet again. And by that time, will their be any long pauses in your conversation or shy glances across the coffee table. Will her name still pops up the second u reach for ur handphone? Will there still be that familiar face greeting u at the door from time to time?

People change as time goes by. But I am sure, regardless of the destination we arrive in in the near future, we will be fine as a person. And with a little effort in keeping in touch, no distance can part us.

As of now, let us just indulge a bit in this sweet holidays of ours!
In 24 hours' time, I'll be in Genting!
In 5 days' time, I will be in Ratchaburi with Amy and SiewChin!
In +/- 6 days' time, KangWei will be running after Peter for me!

There might be a Melaka trip with WenJi!
In 2 weeks' time I will be back in good ol' Sandakan!

Wafuru~ Woohoo! (Loved Hiro in that scene!)

0 Hikari*fications!:

Post a Comment

Got Hikari*-fied?