Saturday, November 10, 2007

Uluru Sized

Well, for those of you who happened to see 'Loretta WILL like oat, apples, bananas, etc' and 'Loretta will DIET for Amy' declared on my MSN banner lately, I am on a diet. For my dearest friend Amy, told me we will be having some water action during our trip in Thai. Dun get it? That means I have to be in a swim suit. Still dun get it? That means 24/7 sucking in. Still still dun get it? That means I might be going Thai as a hippo.

But, I must say that, that diet plan of mine, is really starting tomorrow and not today. So the following post does not change anything. Really. After all, even if it does, there are only those bad influences in my life to blame. And of course this does not include KangWei! (remember to run for Peter!)

My day started out pretty normally. Minus the studying.


Some hanging out time with friends after Shabu Shabu...


Just normal chatting and joking like there was not an air of trouble at all...

And then came the chocolate fondue from the bad Haagen Dazs worker. DIET was written on my forehead but he kept insisting we eat the chocolate fondue. The ice creams are innocent of cos. Sweet delicacies are never wrong!
So what is a girl to do but to try minimally with rational thinking and a half full stomach?
Well, to eat faster than KangNing and to fill up the empty half of my stomach? Genius. . . .
And, guess which side of the fondue was mine? Ha ha, obvious? No la. . .

Cos, at least I was not caught with another Eating Monster themed photo! Oh, I love KangNing in this picture. The excitement, rush against time, fight againts dripping chocolated, overwhelmed by the competition from the other equally beastly frens (excluding KangWei la of cos, ho ho ho. Remember Peter ya) and in her face the one and only word: GLUTTONY.

After all this action happened, I arrived home satisfied and happy. Until I took off my coat and glanced at the mirror before I showered. Then the image of the Roxy shop assistant flashed in my mind.

"You wanna try our latest swim wear?" asked the naive while holding a teeny-weeny bikini strung with the thinnest threads which could most probably just cover my Uluru/ Ayers Rock sized butt.

So I sighed.

0 Hikari*fications!:

Post a Comment

Got Hikari*-fied?