Monday, December 3, 2007

Angry as I am

Suddenly I feel very angry today. I mean it is not really sudden, erm it had been there for a while. I managed to suppress it, thus erasing it gradually. It is nothing serious and you would probably think that I was jus being a big stupid baby, crying over spilt milk.

But.

What if it was the LAST BIG, DELICIOUS, CARAMEL-FLAVOURED 1000 L BUCKET of milk?

Argghh! I cannot hold it anymore!

I mean. To fall sick during the LAST and ONLY shopping day in Thailand! How CUTE can that be!

In the midst of all the shopping-buzz and eye-candies, suddenly dear Me felt dizzy and slightly cold. Then real cold. Then faint. Then I vomited. Then I was ushered to a clinic. Then I was given an anti-vomit tablet. Then it made me drowzy. Then I slept.

Anyone knows what 'bummer' means?
It means, being ushered to a clinic in a wheelchair with hordes of people looking and getting a treatment which makes u too drowsy to shop while all the prospective investments in all those shops looked back at you with thier puppy dog eyes.

Ergh. . . The worst part? Oh, i mean 'parts'?

1) Amy and SiewChin were there. So, it means Amy will be announcing to Olivia. And oh no (!), SiewChin will make sure this piece of memory stays around for a LONG LONG time. In fact, I remember something like this:

Amy: Then Lorenta vomit again how?
SC: Then no wheelchair how?

2) Then WenJi paraded her Mount Everest of new stuffs while I continued being pathetic with my Bukit Bendera of new stuffs.

3) If only I didn't take the medicine, I might not be drowsy at all. And the attack will go on! But I might vomit again and the Worst Part #1 joke might be worse.

4) After that urgh, SLEEP in Platinum, I was healthy as a cow.

This is so so sad. But through this experience, I learnt that Thai people are actually really nice and their service was terrific in handling a sick person like me.

Okay I am still a bit angry at the turn of events but oh well, just let them laugh. I dun really care. . . . that much. Hmph.

0 Hikari*fications!:

Post a Comment

Got Hikari*-fied?