Saturday, December 1, 2007

RedBox Birthday Old-Fashioned Style

This is a season of birthdays!


Well for the first time in my life, I have had two mini celebrations of my very own birthday in November which is a month before my birthday itself! Which is not a bad thing and definitely not something I would complain about! After all, I am turning 21 this year. Anything more to complain about other than the fact that I am gonna be 21! The two BIG candles will be persisting from now on.


First of all, on the 27th of Nov, I had a surprise. It was a surprise surprise as althought both expressed the NEED or IMPORTANCE of me being there on that day, I didn't suspect a single thing. Why? Cos one of them is 38 Elaine and the other is the more-38 KangNing. And being 38s, I usually dun question their insane requests as there is usually no reason behind them.


But it was great when I went into that tiny RedBox Room and found a cute little chocolate basket cake with a very very old-fashioned Happy Birthday Song playing. It was so touching and I swear I must have looked quite idiotic at that moment.


Nevertheless, it was such a happy moment as I will be parting with my Dar-Group! See, we formed this group a few months ago. Elaine's chinese name is Ling, so she tot it would be appropriate to call her Dar-Ling. KangNing will be Dar-Ning. But then, I would be Dar-Henn! That is so unfair so I din care, I merajuk-ed and insisted on it being Dar+surname instead. So now, Elaine is Dar-Yap, KangNing is Dar-Pang and I am Dar-Lo. Fair rite?

This is the Happy Birthday Song dedicated to yours truly. Is it wrong to call it old-fashioned?!

A tiny little cute chocolate basket cake from two tiny little cute friends to the tiny little cute Me. I am a poetic being.

The OCEAN of people trying to take pictures with the birthday gal.

Although it wasn't anything big nor was there a lot of people but it was perfect enough. And it kinda breaks my heart to know that we might not be hanging out as much next year. Nevertheless, I shall preserve my MSN-annoyance to you all :)

This is th FurryBag I got for my birthday from Elaine, KangNing and QBee. So sweet of them. And before u say 'vain' or 'yucks' just consider that this might be the last time we indulge in self-portraiting together for a long long time :P Elaine? She is enjoying some 80's Chinese song I think. . .



A scene I would never forget. The scenario of my very first 21st Birthday Party with my Dar-Yap and Dar-Pang.

Now that I am back in Sandakan and knowing that I will be migrating soon from this hometown of mine, I couldnt help loving it more here and have thus, exhausted my camera quite a bit in an attempt to capture all that I can while I am here. My Aunt Bin treated me to a simple Chinese dinner that nite as she wont be here during my birthday so up till now, I have had 2 birthday celebrations and counting. . . .

0 Hikari*fications!:

Post a Comment

Got Hikari*-fied?