Sunday, December 2, 2007

My DearDear

Okay, I admit to favouring piano-people but FAVOUR is the most powerful word to be used to describe this affection of mine. Cos I just WATCH them more often over on YouTube, TALK about them more often with some unsuspecting friends, SEND people like Steve some links to them, THINK about them a bit more every now and then.

But that is just about it! That is all! Seriously. . . . .

Anyway, this affection influenced me enough to get home earlier on Monday night to catch my latest DearDear (kekeke) on the National Geographic Channel. What is so special about him? Well, I now present to the important people in my world (if I have not done so ady. . . .), my Marc Yu (click here).

Isn't he just plain cute?

0 Hikari*fications!:

Post a Comment

Got Hikari*-fied?