Monday, December 3, 2007

Lame Sis

After a night of suppers over and over again with a number of accomplices, I am now calm enough to blog. Having nothing much to do over here, I re-watched HEROES Season 1 again. And yet again, stuck with my stupid sis. So as u might have suspected, we cracked a lot of lame jokes. So here i am now, inspired to record some of them here.

Lame Joke #1

(Sylar cuts Peter's head and the scene switches to show a few drops of blood and a bundle of Peter's hair on the floor)
Me: Wah! Cannot! The hair!
Sis: I want.
Me: . . . I want also.

Lame Joke #2

(Peter was pushed off a building by Claude and lands and damages a cab)
Sis: That must be the cab Suresh was driving in. Cos everything is connected and you see, after that you never see him driving a cab anymore.
Me: I think so too.

(The cab resurfaces after 3 hours )
Sis: Oh, he had it repaired. So fast.

Lame Joke #3

Sis: (Motions a crooked mouth) See, I am Peter.
Me: He didn't get a stroke.

Lame Joke #4

Me: Look at their eyes, their eyebrows. So similar rite, Peter, Nathan and their mum.
Sis: Ya lo. Oh!! Maybe it is our destiny as well! See, our eyebrows are so DARK!
Me: Oh no, save the cheerleader?
Sis: Dun wan. Dun wanna save her.
(For some reasons. . . haha)

Lame Joke #5

Sis: Hoiyo! I want them to all fight together alongside each other like, like. . . Sailormoon!
Me: Yer, dun wan! So disgusting.
Sis: Then Peter will be like, "Ali Larter beat up that, Hiro kill that". Then in the end, Peter will be like. . . er . .
Me: (sings some self composed opera-song)
Sis: Exactly!!

Okay enough for now. Realized it is a bit tarnishing for my image. But I have nothing to do here!!

0 Hikari*fications!:

Post a Comment

Got Hikari*-fied?