Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Time travel

This is so surreal.

I was lying down on the carpet in Marshall yesterday morning.
I am sitting at the desk in Sunway right now.
I will be strolling around Bangkok tomorrow.

I met with Choo who was leaving for the UK at KLIA yesterday night.
I saw the same promoter as a year ago in Parkson today.
I am going to meet Kat and Ji whom I spent a week with in Thailand last year tomorrow.

I had a Malaysian meal on MAS yesterday.
I had a Vietnamese meal in Sunway today.
I might be having Japanese in Bangkok tomorrow.

I met angmohs and heard loadsa 'thank you's' and 'please's' yesterday.
I met Malaysians in Sunway Pyramid but no 'terima kasih's' or 'tolong's' today.
I am going to meet a lot of Thai's and get some 'koppungka's' tomorrow.

Surreal.

With the advancement and increased ease of travelling, we are able to go to more places, meet more people, appreciate more about cultures, learn more each country: explore the world.

Sometimes I feel like I am time-travelling. In the end, the travel part is just in a geographical sense. But by being where you once spent your life at or by being at a whole new place, somehow, it feels like I have gone back to the past or have stepped into the future, respectively.

0 Hikari*fications!:

Post a Comment

Got Hikari*-fied?