Saturday, July 28, 2007

Cannot Click

Today I was sitting in the library, totally bored and reluctant to read up, I started searching my mind for memories. At this moment I discovered something about Steve.

There are times when he just cannot CLICK to the topic everyone else is having.
Maybe he is too into his own little world of Hikki.
Or maybe he is too into practicing his Jim Carrey antics.
Or maybe he is just Slow To Understand Possibilities in Darkness? (Baka back at u)

Here are some case studies:

1) Sometime in Sunway Lagoon, topic on our friend, Tan. Then suddenly...

Steve: Eh, u guys remember last time in primary school or not?
Everyone: Huh? What is it?
Steve: There is this the '3 Musketeers" label, remember? There were Victor, CheeSing and...

At this point, everyone was expecting him to say Tan cos the topic was on TAN. But -

Steve: Me.

There was dead silence and multiple SWEATs. Attempt to find the connection with the original topic failed.
And Choo spitted out the water in his mouth across the table.

2) In Steve's house, Chinese New Year. The topic was on Ghosts....

Someone: The toilet was actually haunted! It scared the one using the toilet so badly!
Steve: Actually, my toilet too...

At this point, I kinda froze. I don't remember whether it is cause I used the toilet earlier on. But I froze n really considered cutting ties with Steve. The atmosphere became....tense.

Steve: ...the last time an aunty of mine stepped into the toilet and looked into the toilet bowl..
Everyone: *Silence and tension*
Steve: A frog jumped out and scared her so badly!!!

SWEAT. SWEAT. SWEAT.
Where is the connection, people?
Okay, we were talking abt scary stuffs and about toilets. But, ...........Sigh.

3) Just now, MSN. We were talking about Harry Potter and then about something else. But...

*Stephen^ No Music, No Life~~ says:
u talking about the book or wat?

*Stephen^ No Music, No Life~~ says:
or u just changed the subject

hIkArI* Peter Petrellli is everywhere....? says:
changed subject la

It is a bit SWEAT-inducing at most of the times.
But, u get used to it.
I am sure Steve will deny.
And Choo will support.
But since I wrote this statement out, Choo will purposely go against me and support Steve.

This is the tangled friendship we share.

0 Hikari*fications!:

Post a Comment

Got Hikari*-fied?