Thursday, June 26, 2008

Ambitious list

I have also been on an intensive 'shopping' course. Eh, classes starting on Monday! Of course it needs to be intensified eh?

See the big bag I was carrying? Don't be deceived by it. Like what people say, the smaller the packaging is, the more valuable it will be. It was actually a pair of boots I got at a bargain price!

But the enjoyment part was cut short. As soon as I came back from my Dandenong trip, I got a lovely email asking me and my project partner to set up a meeting as soon as possible. And like an annoying snowball, it all went downhill from there as it grew heavier and bigger and definitely not cute anymore.

List of things to do:

-gonna apply for IELTS.
-gonna apply for graduation.
-gonna apply for a work permit.
-gonna try looking for a job.
-gonna type out a serious resume.
-gonna work hard on my project.


So without wasting any time, I applied for my first ever IELTS test. Never knew the place for application was just 5 minutes away.

Then I promptly returned to apply for my graduation. The process took only 5 minutes, making me wonder why I had been procrastinating to do it.

Next of course I worked on my project. Hm. . .not something you can tell from this picture. Okay, this is a random picture but you must understand the pain of sitting on your butt the whole day and absorbing endless amount of information! Distraction, is a must, for health's sake.


The weather in Melby took a turn and became really windy after that. Like you can see in this picture. I became the big-haired girls of the 80's. And coincidentally I was wearing a T-shirt which says . . .

. . . 'Livin' in the 80's'. Woah.

Okay la. Point is, I proceeded until working on my project only, out of that ambitious list. It was windy ma. . .

0 Hikari*fications!:

Post a Comment

Got Hikari*-fied?