Thursday, June 5, 2008

Stuff kiasu

Tomorrow at 1 pm, I shall be battling LAW in the Chambers of Law in the city.

My first ever city to be taken is the city and in a building with such a cool name: Chambers of Law yo. This is also my first ever open book exam and first ever exam with an option for take-home.

Being a true Malaysian, my kiasu spirit was of course riding high for this exam.

Open book? Carry as much books and notes as I can. At least I intimidate others!

Take home exam? Whole weekend with my internet. Woohoo!

This is was initial scenario at least. But! Luckily, there were Malaysians (or just one of them *ahem*), who had an open book exam before, although not for Law. And before I ended up appearing like a kampung nerd carrying tons of books around the cool exam place that is the city, this friend of mine stopped me in time by relating her experience of an open book exam where she brought 10 science books (imagine the thickness and weight OMG) into the exam hall to find herself using just 1.

It is good to keep a kiasu-er companion around you. Always allows you to maintain a standard distance apart from them. Go go kiasu-ness :-)

As for the take home exam? All my co-horts had one similar opinion to it:
Stuff it.

So, I have 18 hours till LAW eh?
Stuff it!

. . .Actually no la. Scared la. How how how?
[I am kiasu after all >:-P ]

0 Hikari*fications!:

Post a Comment

Got Hikari*-fied?