Thursday, January 7, 2010

Randomised

I'm mad in love with the Polaroid application on my iPhone! Some random snaps lately.

The lights at Balzari, Lygon Street.



The last fast food meal I promised myself, now till Chinese New Year.



On the way to Clayton to sell a very fussy guy Ray's old nokia phone. Took 40 mins to inspect and buy only to call back to return a few hours later!



While waiting for the 40 mins million dollar transaction to be done in the car.




Received the best news in a while hence the sunshine in its full glory!



Love the pink Tommy top my bro gave me as birthday presents!



I really miss eating satay.



I am out of foundation, eye cream, toner, mascara and toothpaste.



The day is freaking hot and apparently Monday is going to be 41C!



I really want to eat ABC now!



Moving out is such a hassle you shall expect a grumpy me soon.




0 Hikari*fications!:

Post a Comment

Got Hikari*-fied?