Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Final showdown!

Time really flies.

I cannot believe our time with our project is coming to an end. Sure it did drive us up the wall - every little aspect of it.

But until I received this from my partner:

"I am going to wear a shirt and a tie tomorrow! Can't wait to get this over and done with! See ya tomorrow!"

A bit overly-optimistic as usual. Hm, an overly-optimistic person with a positively-idealistic Me aren't really the best combination to have. After all, here you see me blogging, at 12.59 a.m. which is a mere 14 hours away from the final showdown!

But I really cannot believe I am gonna part with my project.
Gonna miss everything about this course so much :-(

Anyway, back to thinking of what to wear for tmr :-)

Ta!

0 Hikari*fications!:

Post a Comment

Got Hikari*-fied?