Sunday, October 19, 2008

Idol

This is how much I idolize him rite now.
(and red is the colour of?)

To be able to pull my poor laptop outta the mouth of continuous-restarting-cycle of death even after a day of intensive trekking around the vast and dangerous Melbourne city for Melbourne Romp and to score two $10 MYER vouchers all in the course of one 24 hour day, is totally heroic. No, make that a 14 hour day seeing how my idol likes sleeping 10 hours a day.

Well, Miss Cutesy-I-Dunno-About-Computers-One did something to her laptop and shook herself badly in the nerves on this fateful Sunday morning. I knew something was gonna go wrong when I woke up to see gloomy skies and enlarged thighs.

And knowing me, I was in a total state of panic. So much so that I spent quite a lot of my phone credits on calling Idol Tan. And characteristic of me, naturally I just let the laptop continue to misbehave while I sulked and blamed myself. Tears really came out wei!!

When relating myself to computers and their likes, a picture like this comes to my mind.




Yes, I am that outdated in computer knowledge.

I dun get teary when I see bugs, fall down, hurt myself silly, feel stressed. But with this problem, I get so weak and crybaby. Sigh, it is the sense of helplessness you know. The feeling of not knowing what to do despite knowing there must be something you can do or should be doing. The feeling of not knowing whether any of them subsequent actions you do are actually hurting your computer more or not. The feeling of losing all the precious, unbacked-up data.

So you panic la. Hmmm... Ok, so I panicked la.

Luckily help came at 8 p.m. Idol Tan walked in all confident and cheerful.

8.30 p.m. He realized that it was the same thing that hit WenJi's laptop earlier this year (what is wrong with this house!) and I remembered it being damn hard to remove.

9.00 p.m. Idol Tan is looking less cheerful and more gangster-ish. I was clueless.

9.30 p.m. Idol Tan said we shall see whether what he did works. I pretended to not worry.

9.45 p.m. Idol Tan realized it is still not eradicated while I cursed myself.

10.00 p.m. Idol Tan smiled sheepishly with half-closed eyes. I was still clueless.

10.01 p.m. Idol Tan said, "Done." "Oh ya kah!?" *Rolled his half-closed eyes*

So teach me how to not idolize him!?

In fact, I am wearing it out for the world to see.

And in case you were wondering, YES, that is my body with some model's face imposed on it :-)

0 Hikari*fications!:

Post a Comment

Got Hikari*-fied?