Thursday, September 6, 2007

CHICKEN for the LO

SëëpҰ <=_=> Юäġönε says: " Life Of A Prez Of No-Lifer Club Is Bout Sendin Application Letters & Receivin Rejection Letters. " says:
u popular ma rite.. ya super damn popular...

hIkArI* Miss my Pregnancy Group says:
ard 16 ppl read my blog oh!!!!
if u be a good boy i'll send u my autograph ok?

SëëpҰ <=_=> Юäġönε says: " Life Of A Prez Of No-Lifer Club Is Bout Sendin Application Letters & Receivin Rejection Letters. " says:
can count ah? yup yup....happy~

This was the sweet conversation I had with one of the hidden stalkers of this blog. At first I was glad. But then it hit me. This is Daniel. Daniel Lim. Daniel Lim Fang Y..., I better not reveal his name. Not good to do so. Why is this a problem?

Well, cos he is a very lame person. So if he stalked this blog. It will have to mean that he enjoys it. Then it would equate to my blog being lame?

No, I refuse to believe that. For a scientific person like me, only believes in evidence of great credibility. And I dun see it anywhere at all.

Another thing is, something shocked me out of my grayness for the past few days. Erm, something big which brought out the chicken in me. I got a call for the audition again. And the chicken clucked.

Apparently it will be a month long process with a finale as well, and all these are things normally not associated with me. The chicken shivered.

It is based on a voting system thru sms i think and looking at the past few posts, I can't say I am not expecting any hate mails any time soon. The chicken freaked.

Okay, like my dear SiewChin described, I am quite a wishy-washy auntie with the face of an angel and the body of a devil. Ok, I exaggerated a bit and willingly made myself believe in her sarcasm, but so WAT? Well, it is just that it will take a lot of sacrifices. For everything.... clashes with everything Monash.

And seeing what I LOVE to write here. I doubt if I am the person they are looking for. Dun ask why. If u are, then i know u r doing it purposely. Ya, I am lame, so wat? Cannot meh? U dun like meh? Then why always come and read?

Wait, u know wat? We should celebrate lameness, it brings ppl together!

And I am but an innocent wide eyed gal. Tempted by my curiosity and the excitement. But held back by the big fat chicken in me.

What shud i do eh?

0 Hikari*fications!:

Post a Comment

Got Hikari*-fied?