Sunday, May 17, 2009

A Lazy Sunday

On Sunday morning, WenJi and I decided to go for some vintage hunting and jam donuts. Daniel wanted to go for the jam donuts only. So off we go at 9.15 a.m. shopping bags and shopping hearts ready!


I curled my hair the other night, for dear Chun Liang's birthday haha. It had been >2 years since I've had two pony-tails. I always love vintage shopping.

A drive on a Sunday morning is always nice especially when great companies are around.

I have been loving the hue of blue/purple. Eyeshadow, eyeliner, top, coat, leggings. I am in a banana-yellow pajama now though!


After jam donuts, I went back home to work a while before Mr Tan dropped by to pass me some potato salad (fattening) and sitting around playing Taikon no Tatsujin (fattening).

The amateur was amazed by my expertise at Restaurant Cit. Amateurs! Anyway, Restaurant City is so exciting now that Me, MengFai, Michelle, Victor are fighting for the spots 15, 14, 12 and 11 everyday! But I could never break off from this few ranks!

After a short run nearby, Me, Ray, WooHsian and WenJi went to a new restaurant in Box Hill. It is called Shin Shi Jie Fei Teng Yu Xiang. The most intriguing dish is this. . . .what's-the-name.




Then we ordered Soy Sauce Fried Rice and Double-Cooked Pork. An Oil Fest.



0 Hikari*fications!:

Post a Comment

Got Hikari*-fied?