Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Release!

I haven't eaten any meat or vegetables for the past 3 days.

All because of my new work-timetable of working day and night at different places. SIGH.

The only token of protein I have been taking for the past 2 days was an egg.

My diet right now consists of 95% carbo (cereal, bread, biscuits) and 5% sugar (fruits). It is not a matter of choice - alrite - more like convenience as these were the only items I can pack on the go.

But I am so gonna have a carnivorous feast tonight.

Guess what? I am going to MayDay's concert! (Psst, it is my first ever concert, malu, even Uncle Tan has been to a concert already). And the important point is! Before that, we will all be going for a nice dinner.

As in with meat and vegetables cooked in real sauce and served piping hot.

0 Hikari*fications!:

Post a Comment

Got Hikari*-fied?