Sunday, March 8, 2009

I See Myself

The clock is always ticking away.
**
As you sit and ponder over yes or no. As you hesitate or doubt. As you hold back or suppress.
**
An action. A decision.
Can take ages.
**
If you are lucky, you end up regretting over the time you took.
If you are unlucky, you end up regretting losing it all.
**
I came upon this line in an article the other day: Most of the things you regret are those which you did not do.
**
I am in awe with this statement. Where is the boldness or energy I had before this?
**
"I gave up my dreams and 'what-could-have-beens' for a stable, 9to5 life" - I heard this from two of my friends.
**
I guess as you age, you start thinking, evaluating, learning about and questioning yourself more.
**
What I thought about, how my evaluation was, what I learnt of and what questions I asked - they all always lead to one conclusion.
**
I should appreciate myself more.
I should love myself more.

0 Hikari*fications!:

Post a Comment

Got Hikari*-fied?